|Download & Installation|
Before installation, you have to download LionSea All –in- One Video Converter Setup program. Please download LionSea All–in-One Video Converter Setup program from the following link: http://www.all-in-one-converter.com/download/LionSea_Video_Convert_setup.exe. Click the button “Save” when “File Download-Security Warning” dialog box appears on the screen.
After downloading the LionSea All–in-One Video Converter Setup program, you can install/activate it either by clicking the button "RUN" or using Windows Explorer to open the download folder, then click on the downloaded file named “LionSea all–in-one Video Converter .exe” to start the installation. Please follow the following instructions:
1. On the“Welcome to the LionSea Video Converter Setup Wizard” interface, click the button “Next"
2. On the “License Agreement” interface,
read the “EULA” (End User License Agreement),
choose the option " I accept the agreement", and click “Next”.
3. On the “Select Destination Location” interface, click “Browse”, select the folder location where LionSea All–in-One Video Converter is going to be installed and click “Next”.
4. On the “Select Start Menu Folder” interface, click “Browse” to choose different folders; to continue, click “next”. If you don’t want to create a starter menu folder, just click the single option box besides “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”.
5. On the “Select Additional Tasks” interface, you can accept the default installation by clicking “Next”. The default installation is made up by two components, i.e. Desktop icon and Quick Launch icon. You can also click the single option box besides “Create a desktop icon”
6. On the “Ready to Install “ interface, click “Install” if the setup summary shows the expected description; or click “Back” if you want to check or change some settings.
7. On the “Completing the LionSea Video Converter Setup Wizard” interface, click “Finish” to complete the installation.
|Converted from CHM to HTML with chm2web Pro 2.85 (unicode)|